Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Your statutory rights remain unaffected
- We aim to deliver goods at the agreed time and date, but cannot be held liable in any way if this is not adhered to. (Many things can affect deliveries such as our not receiving goods from suppliers, vehicle breakdowns, traffic congestion, etc.) In the event of a delivery not being made as agreed we will at all times try to inform the customer of the reason why and to reschedule the delivery.
- Ground floor drop only - this is for a ground floor delivery and excludes basements, first floors etc. Our carrying the goods into the customer’s premises is done entirely at the owner’s risk. We cannot be held liable for any damage that may result in doing so - this includes marked carpets & decorations. We regret that drivers cannot remove their safety boots as the goods can be very heavy and this may constitute a health and safety breach. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the goods being delivered will fit through any access (door, passageway, stairwell, etc) into or within the delivery address. If, in the opinion of our drivers, there is insufficient room to make a safe delivery we reserve the right to leave the goods at the delivery address but not to take the goods into the premises. If we accept goods back into our warehouse then no refund will be given but a credit note to the value of the goods less a handling charge equivalent to the delivery charge valid for 1 year from the date of issue will be given.
- In the case of orders in store - you may not necessarily receive the particular item you saw in the showroom unless you specifically ask for it. Variations in shade and grain are inherent and unavoidable in all of our solid wood products. If, however, you are unhappy with the colour or pattern of the piece you receive we will exchange it for another but if asked to deliver we will make our normal delivery charge.
- We reserve the right to change the specifications and prices of our products without notice.
- Goods sold with declared faults or marked as clearance goods may not be returned under any circumstances.
- All goods remain our property until paid for in full.
- All deposits are non-refundable unless we are unable to fulfill the contract. Once a deposit has been placed on goods the balance must be paid within 5 weeks of the invoice date. If we do not receive the balance within the five week period we reserve the right to retain the deposit and to cancel the contract (unless agreed otherwise in writing). A storage fee of two percent of the total invoice value will be charged per week or part week for goods held in our premises after the end of the five week period.
- We may, at our absolute discretion, choose to waive any or all of the above terms and conditions. In doing so we do not prejudice our right to impose subsequently any or all of them.
- Incomplete orders can be delivered separately, but delivery will be charged per visit.
We will abide by all distance selling regulations.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files (generally filled with letters and numbers) which the majority of websites store on your computer or handheld device. These cookies are harmless and cannot cause damage to your computer. Cookies are regularly used to ensure that websites function correctly. Without cookies, website features such as shopping baskets and members' areas could not work as they do now. Cookies are generally beneficial, making your interaction with websites smoother and much easier.
*Price promise guarantee applies to all branded items over £150 (excluding the cost of delivery where applicable), purchased within 7 days and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
**Free assembly, on the spot replacements and packaging collection services are subject to availability and apply to orders delivered by our own delivery staff.